Criminal Defense Attorney Representing Clients in Southern California
- Avvo has rated attorney Houman Fakhimi a 10/10 because of the many reviews left by his former clients.
- Our award-winning lawyers collaborate with research attorneys, investigators, and various experts on every case.
- Houman Fakhimi has become one of the top attorneys in the state because of his aggressive legal representation.
- Fakhimi & Associates has been recognized as one of the best law firms in Southern California.
- Schedule a free consultation with our law firm today to hear honest legal advice from a lawyer in our office.
You can be charged with countless different crimes in the state of California. Whether you are accused of possessing an illegal drug, committing an illegal sex act, assaulting someone, theft, or another crime, it’s imperative that you contact an attorney as soon as possible.
A criminal defense attorney can help you understand the charges that have been filed against you, including the possible penalties that you may face if you are convicted. Then, an attorney can begin reviewing your case and developing a defense strategy to fight the charges. With an attorney’s help, it’s possible that you could have the charges reduced or dismissed. If this isn’t possible, an attorney may be able to negotiate a lighter sentence for the crimes that you have committed.
Most importantly, an attorney will protect your legal rights throughout the entire process and ensure you are treated fairly by the criminal justice system. Don’t put your future in the hands of a public defender or inexperienced attorney—contact our law office today to discuss your legal options.Law Firm Handling all Types of Drug Crimes Cases in the Inland Empire
Drug Crimes Lawyer Respected by Peers in the Legal Community
- Houman Fakhimi is an award-winning attorney who was named Finance Monthly’s Criminal Lawyer of the Year in 2011.
- Houman Fakhimi also has a 10/10 rating on Avvo due to the many honest reviews written by former clients.
- The research attorneys, investigators, and experts work as a team at our law firm.
- Our lawyers are known as some of the best and most aggressive in the field of criminal defense.
- Schedule a free consultation today to learn why we’re one of the top law firms in the state.
The most common drug crimes in California are those that involve possession of an illegal drug, possession with the intent to sell, drug manufacturing, and drug trafficking. In California, it is illegal to possess, sell, or produce certain controlled substances, including cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine, LSD, and prescription medications that have not been legally prescribed. If you violate any of the state’s laws, you could face serious consequences. In some cases, you may even face federal charges. For example, if you are being accused of transporting and selling drugs across state lines, this would be a federal crime, which means the consequences become even more serious.
Those who are convicted of drug crimes could be ordered to attend drug counseling or treatment programs. The judge may sentence you to complete a certain number of community service hours or remain on probation. However, it’s possible that you could face jail or prison time depending on the severity of your crime.
The moment you find out you are being accused of a drug crime, you should make arrangements to speak with an attorney. The sooner that you call an attorney, the quicker he can begin defending your rights.Lawyer Fighting for the Best Possible Outcome in Your Sex Crimes Case
Sex Crimes Attorney Committed to Succeeding for Over 20 Years
- Attorney Houman Fakhimi was named a “Super Lawyer” in 2015.
- Our award-winning attorneys take the time to connect with clients and help them understand the charges they are facing.
- Houman Fakhimi and his team of lawyers rely on honest and aggressive legal representation to win cases.
- Our top law firm has a number of positive reviews written by former clients on Avvo.
- Our experience and dedication to our clients make us one of the best law firms in the state.
There are a number of sex crimes that you may be charged with in the state of California, including statutory rape, forcible rape, possession of child pornography, spousal rape, sexual battery, lewd and lascivious acts with a minor, indecent expose, and more. Each of these crimes carries serious penalties, including possible jail time and fines.
People who are convicted of sex crimes will not only suffer criminal consequences, but social consequences as well. Being convicted of a sex crime may ruin your personal and professional reputation. It may be difficult for you to find employment or housing, and you may be required to register as a sex offender for the rest of your life. But, just because you are being accused of committing a sex crime does not mean you will be convicted. Let an experienced criminal defense attorney defend you against the criminal charges so you can avoid these consequences.Legal Services for Those Facing Serious Domestic Violence Charges in the Inland Empire
Domestic Violence Lawyer Dedicated to Helping Clients
- Houman Fakhimi, the founder of our law firm, is an award-winning criminal defense lawyer.
- Attorney Houman Fakhimi understands that clients need honest and aggressive lawyers in order to win their cases.
- Our top attorneys are fully committed to protecting your future by helping you achieve the best possible outcome in your case.
- See what sets us apart from other criminal defense law firms by reading our reviews on Avvo.
Law enforcement officers and prosecutors in California take allegations of domestic violence very seriously. You may be accused of domestic violence if you commit assault or battery against your fiancé, spouse, cohabitant, boyfriend or girlfriend, or the parent of your child. Domestic violence can also occur when you make criminal threats towards one of these individuals. Although domestic violence laws are designed to protect families, many innocent people are wrongfully accused of committing this crime every year.
If you are convicted of domestic violence, you will face a number of consequences. For example, you may lose your professional license and find it difficult to obtain employment in the future. You will lose the right to legally own a firearm, and may be ordered to stay away from the victim. To avoid these consequences, it’s imperative that you work with an Inland Empire criminal defense attorney that can defend your rights and fight the allegations against you.Trial Attorney With Over Two Decades of Weapon Crimes Experience
Weapons Crimes Attorney Protecting the Futures of the Accused
- Our award-winning law firm has handled cases involving serious felonies and the three strikes law.
- Attorney Houman Fakhimi is part of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and California Attorneys for Criminal Justice.
- Every client that we work with will receive honest legal advice and aggressive representation from a top criminal defense lawyer.
- Visit Avvo to read the reviews left by some of our former clients, which explain why we are among the best law firms in the state.
California has some of the strictest gun laws in the nation, which means it’s possible that you could face charges for committing a weapons crime one day. There are many laws that regulate selling and owning weapons in the state of California. For example, you cannot purchase a firearm without obtaining a Firearm Safety Certificate first. You also cannot purchase a handgun without a current Handgun Safety Certificate. Most assault weapons are banned in the state and all sales of legal weapons must be made through a licensed dealer.
The penalties that you will face for committing a weapons crime will vary depending on the exact charge. Our attorneys can defend you against charges for using a deadly weapon, possessing an illegal firearm, brandishing a weapon, recklessly discharging a firearm, and illegally selling a firearm. If you are facing any of these charges, contact our law firm today to schedule a free consultation.
We serve clients in Santa Ana, Rancho Cucamonga, Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, and throughout Southern California. We value the attorney-client relationship and treat each client with the utmost respect. Some of our criminal law practice areas include sex crimes, drug crimes, violent crimes, murder, juvenile offenses, and other misdemeanor and felony crimes.
If you have been charged with a crime, there’s no time to waste. The sooner that you contact an attorney, the sooner he can begin to defend your rights. Schedule a free consultation with our law offices today by calling 909-859-0280 or filling out the form on our website. Our team will answer your legal questions and provide you with honest legal advice regarding your case.