Criminal Justice Attorney Protecting Your Future In California
Criminal Defense Attorney With Over 20 Years of Experience
- Houman Fakhimi, the founder of our law firm, is an award-winning lawyer.
- Attorney Houman Fakhimi has a perfect 10/10 score on Avvo because of the reviews written by former clients.
- We pride ourselves on being one of the best law firms in Southern California.
- Houman Fakhimi has been recognized as one of the top criminal defense attorneys in the state.
- Schedule a free consultation with our team of honest and aggressive lawyers today.
Have you been arrested for a crime? If so, it’s important that you contact a criminal defense attorney immediately so he can begin to protect your rights. A criminal defense attorney can never make any promises regarding the outcome of your case. However, an experienced attorney may be able to work with the prosecutors to have your charges reduced or completely dismissed. If the state has too much evidence against you to agree to reduce or dismiss your charges, an attorney may be able to negotiate a lighter sentence on your behalf. In some cases, an attorney may recommend letting your case go to trial so he can prove that you have been accused of a crime that you did not commit.
The consequences of a criminal conviction are far too severe to trust your case with a public defender or inexperienced attorney. Protect your future by working with an attorney who has experience representing clients in cases that are similar to yours.
Law Firm Representing Clients Accused of Drug Crimes in San Bernardino County
Drug Crimes Attorney With Extensive Legal Knowledge
- Attorney Houman Fakhimi is proud to be a part of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and California Attorneys for Criminal Justice.
- Our award-winning law firm has a reputation for being honest with clients and aggressive in the courtroom.
- Visit Avvo to read our reviews and find out why clients think we are one of the best law firms in the state.
- Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with a top lawyer in our office.
In California, it is illegal to possess, sell, transport, or manufacture certain controlled substances, including cocaine, heroin, crystal meth, ecstasy, LSD, and prescription medications that are not legally prescribed to you. The state takes these crimes very serious, and as a result, you can face stiff penalties if you are convicted of a drug crime. The exact penalties that you face will depend on your criminal record, the amount and type of drugs involved in the crime, and whether you are eligible for drug treatment or counseling instead of jail time. It’s possible that you could be ordered to pay fines and be sentenced to time behind bars.
If you are facing any type of drug crime, it’s imperative that you don’t go before the judge without an experienced criminal defense attorney by your side. There are a number of defense strategies that may work in your case, so you will need to consult with an attorney to discuss your legal options.
Lawyer Representing Clients Accused of Sex Crimes in San Bernardino County
Sex Crimes Attorney Dedicated to His Clients
- Our award-winning law firm has a team of research attorneys, investigators, and criminal defense experts that work on every case.
- Houman Fakhimi is a lawyer that is dedicated to helping you achieve the best possible outcome in your case.
- Our top lawyers set us apart from other law firms by providing clients with honest and aggressive legal representation.
- Feel free to visit Avvo to read our client reviews and find out why attorney Houman Fakhimi is rated a perfect 10/10.
Almost every criminal conviction can affect your personal and professional life, but there are few that will affect you greater than a sex crime conviction. This is especially true if the sex crime you are accused of committing involved a child. If you are convicted of a sex crime, your friends and family members may distance themselves from you so they are not associated with a sex offender. You may struggle to find an employer who is willing to hire you, and your housing options may be greatly limited if you are required to register as a sex offender.
There are many different sex crimes that you may be accused of committing in the state of California. Most of them are classified as felonies, but there are a few that are misdemeanors. Regardless of whether you are facing misdemeanor or felony charges, you will need an experienced criminal defense attorney on your side.
Legal Services For Those Accused of Domestic Violence in San Bernardino County
Domestic Violence Attorney With A Track Record of Success
- Houman Fakhimi is one of the best attorneys in the state and was named a “Super Lawyer” in 2015.
- Attorney Houman Fakhimi has defended clients against all types of criminal charges.
- Our award-winning lawyers will stand by your side and protect your rights throughout the entire legal process.
- We have earned the reputation of being one of the top law firms in Southern California because of our honest and aggressive representation.
- See what our clients have to say about working with our law firm by reading the reviews on Avvo.
It’s always illegal to commit assault or battery in the state of California, but when the act is directed at your fiancé, spouse, cohabitant, romantic partner, or parent of your child, it’s considered domestic violence and is taken much more seriously. Some of the most common domestic violence crimes include domestic battery, corporal injury to a spouse, and criminal threats. The penalties for these crimes will vary, but it’s possible that you could face time in jail even if it’s your first conviction. But, the consequences don’t end there. People who have been convicted of domestic violence may have trouble finding employment or housing in the future. Their friends may turn their backs on them after learning about the crime. They may even lose their professional license. The consequences of a domestic violence conviction can follow you for the rest of your life, which is why it’s so important to aggressively fight these charges. Call our local law office today to schedule a free consultation so you can learn how we can help.
Trial Attorney Helping Citizens of San Bernardino County Who Are Accused of Weapons Crimes
Weapons Crimes Attorney Defending Your Rights After an Arrest
- Award-winning attorney Houman Fakhimi, the founder of our law firm, gives every client the attention that he or she deserves.
- There is no criminal case too big or too small for our attorneys.
- He has a top rating on Avvo because of the many positive reviews left by former clients.
- Houman Fakhimi was named the Criminal Lawyer of the Year by Finance Monthly.
- Our peers in the legal community consider Fakhimi & Associates to be one of the best law firms in the state.
- Learn more about our honest and aggressive legal representation during a free consultation with our lawyers.
There are a number of laws related to selling, owning, and using weapons in the state of California. Selling firearms that have military features, such as AK-47s, is prohibited in California. Anyone who wants to purchase a firearm has to wait ten days and submit to a background check. As of this year, it is illegal for anyone in California to own large-capacity magazines that hold more than ten rounds. If you already own large-capacity magazines, you are required to turn them into law enforcement or sell them to a firearms dealer before the new law takes effect on July 1st.
These are just a few of the many weapons laws that you should know about if you want to avoid legal trouble. Because the laws are constantly changing, you may be charged with a crime without even realizing that you were doing anything wrong. If you are facing weapons charges, seek legal representation from an experienced San Bernardino County criminal defense attorney right away.
If you have been charged with a crime, seek legal representation from a San Bernardino County criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible. Some of our practice areas include drug crimes, federal crimes, theft, juvenile crimes, sex crimes, and violent crimes. Schedule a free consultation with our law offices today by calling 909-859-0280 or filling out the form on our website. Our attorneys will review your case, answer your questions, and provide you with legal advice.
Contact us today
for a free